IDKOM Networks GmbH
As a member of the consortium, ID.KOM seeks to align and broaden its machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions and -service portfolio with the emerging market “renewable energies”. During the IREN2 project ID.KOM would like to address the following points.
- What are the particular technical requirements of data solutions in the energy supply industry and especially in the area of intelligent energy grids and so called “microgrids”?
- How can objectives like authenticity, integrity, confidentiality, availability and non-repudiation during data transmission be achieved?
- Which transmission technologies are practically appropriate and marketable?
Several questions have to be answered:
- What special services have to be provided to the industry of energy suppliers and grid operators?
- Which are the most suitable operator models for special data networks?
- Which products regarding hardware and service are essential to fulfill market requirements and market conditions?